Early bird registrations open on the 1st November at 6pm GMT.
Due to popular demand, Glasgow Jitterbugs are delighted to present the second edition of Swingtime In The Highlands.
This is a residential event and we'll be staying at Arrochar Hotel, Tarbet on the shores of Loch Long.
Please join us for this Lindy Hop & Solo Jazz residential with the legendary Nathan Bugh and Gaby Cook! All the way from New York City, these two superstar swing dancers have been on the professional swing dance circuit for many years and are highly sought after for swing dance events.
There will be two levels at this event:
Intermediate & Advanced.
All tickets/prices include:
- 6hrs of dance tuition
- 3 parties
- live music at the Saturday party
- Homemade cake, coffee & tea at the Sunday tea dance.
- 2 x breakfasts (Sat & Sun)
- 2 x dinners (Fri & Sat OR Sat & Sun)
- 2 nights hotel accommodation. (Friday & Sat)
- There will be a FREE bonus day on Monday the 30th involving a hill walk with a (bring your own) picnic - weather dependent.
- There will be an option to book Sunday night Dinner bed & breakfast at the hotel for an additional cost on our group discount.
Prices & Info
Early Bird Tickets
- Only 40 early bird tickets available.
- Shared room, 2 people sharing a room £210pp. (Shared rooms can be set up as 1 queen bed or 2 x twin beds).
- Single private room £220pp (only 15 single private rooms available).
- Shared room, 2 people sharing a room £225pp. (Shared rooms can be set up as 1 queen bed or 2 x twin beds).
- Single private room £235pp (only 15 single private rooms available).